Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week 8;EOC The Adventure

I was in Kalamata Greece in search of the best grown Kalamata Olives. I came across a house with a tall beautiful tree filled with these beautiful juicy fully grown Kalamata Olives. But the house had a big fence guarding the tree. I knocked on the door and an angry man answered, he assumed I was there for his beautiful daughter. But I asked him will he let me buy every olive off of his tree, he screamed NO and slammed the door in my face. So I had to find a way to get these olives. I could have just went and bought them from a store but I’ve never seen olives this perfect so I was determined. So all night I was thinking and drawing up plans. So my plan was to climb up the gate with a basket and pick as many olives as I can. So, the next day I did that. I got caught! The angry dad shot at me and I fell off the gate out of the backyard. So I waited a couple days for everything to die down and this time I made sure no one was home. So climbed up the gate and started picking olives. But the olives were a little hard to get and I was struggling to stay up and to get them. So some of the olive juice was in the basket as well. I slipped and fell into the backyard! And this whole time I didn’t notice his beautiful daughter was sitting under the huge tree. She was eating plain chips and my olives and olive juice fell on top of her chips. So to play it cool I ate a chip with a Kalamata Olive on top and the olive juice and was about to say “Hello Beautiful”. But instead I yelled “This Is Delicious!!”  She tasted it and agreed with me, we heard her father coming so she snuck me out the house and I had to leave without getting to know her unfortunately. But I knew I had a genius snack on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment